Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Off

Hey a quick one here.  I normal just do albums but I have recently heard a track that knocked me on my ass.  I had to review it.

I listen to Octane. the new hard rock station on XM.  The DJ said this track surprised him also.  Zac Brown Band had worked with Chris Cornell from Sound Garden on this track.  He said he was never making fun of the band for being country again.  I loved what I heard down and dirt almost southern rock with a harder edge.

I had Sheryl and James both listen to it and they agree it rocks.  Doing some research on the band they have even worked with Dave Grohl on an EP so I will have to give it a listen also. 

Hears to being surprised and great musicians can be great in many different styles.  Til next time be good to your ears they deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment